Looking for a twist on a burger? Try this recipe idea from Kraft.
Prep Time – 10 Minutes
Total Time – 30 Minutes
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
3 Onions – thinly sliced and separated into rings
8 Hamburger Patties (1/4 lb. each)
3 Tablespoons A-1 Original Sauce
2 Tomatoes – sliced
8 Hamburger Buns
8 Cheddar Cheese Slices
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium high.
3. Add onions; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Cover with lid. Simmer 20 minutes or until onions are golden brown, stirring frequently.
5. Meanwhile, grill patties, 5 minutes on each side or until medium doneness (160 degrees F) Stir steak sauce into onion mixture.
6. Place 1 tomato slice and burger on bottom half of each bun; cover with 1 slice cheese, 3 tablespoons of the onion mixture and top of the bun.